ATTENTION! This role is already fullfilled in an earlier procedure.
- Rotterdam-based position
- Start: As soon as possible
- Hours: 24-32 per week
- Deadline to apply: We review applications on a rolling basis.
aNewSpring we’re looking for someone who’s as crazy about finance as
about eating cake. Are you passionate about creating optimal conditions
for a company to prosper from a financial perspective? Then, we’re
looking for you.
Starting with finance, you like working with all disciplines within the company. You are not a follower, but you know how to stick to a plan and execute it. You’re up for a challenge, and you come up with your own creative solutions. You are a team player, analytical, result-orientated and love to learn.
Sound like you?
What will you be doing as a Business Finance Manager?
No day will be the same. You’ll prepare management reports and valuable insights for your co-workers as well as make journal entries in the ledger. Being part of a growing enterprise, you’ll cover all aspects of finance when needed. You’re an advisor to the management team when asked but mostly when not asked.
What we ask
- A university or bachelor degree with a financial specialisation
- Between 3 and 8 years experience in a relevant finance role
- Knowledge of key accounting principles, with planning, control and reporting skills
- Preferably, with knowledge of Exact and self-service BI tooling
- Available for 24-32 hours per week
What we offer you
aNewSpring is growing and offers you the chance to be part of the team building up the existing success with the aim of becoming an international company.
- Competitive salary
- Compensation for travel expenses and a pension scheme
- An inspiring working space in the centre of Rotterdam
- Smart, funny, helpful and friendly colleagues
- A delicious lunch every day
- Lots of cake
Who we are
aNewSpring is helping their clients to develop inspirational learning journeys with their online learning platform. The platform is built for training companies who want to create, curate and deliver blended learning. They are a Dutch company, based in Rotterdam, with an international ambition. The working environment is stimulating, hectic but fun, and different every day.
At aNewSpring, “we like our no-nonsense approach. We believe in an open, positive and respectful collaboration. This approach allows us to improve continuously and offer our clients a better experience.”
A online finance test and personality test (MBTI) is part of the application procedure.
This position is only meant for direct candidates, solicitation by employment agencies will not be accepted.