ATTENTION! This position is already fullfilled in an earlier procedure.
Is this the opportunity your are dreaming of, working directly as Controller into International Business dynamics ?
Are you in for a second career move?
Are you at least fluent in Dutch and were you successful in your first job(s)?
Do you feel your career doesn’t get the desired pace and own personal development?
Your new exposure:
• International top brands, FMCG, business control, sales control. Triple A customers and suppliers.
• Close to the CEO in a relatively small Dutch entity which is running the Benelux for a Euro 600 million turnover and part of an international group. Further on, you have direct and close contact to the international HQ.
• Atmosphere is friendly, but results driven. Team oriented management team in which everyone is locked in and has a great commitment to common goals.
• Reporting and analyzing data and standing up as business controller to discuss outcome and consequences. And much more.
• Working in Delft / The Hague area. Workplace is located with good access to highway and relatively green surrounding.
• Analytically strong; number crunching communicator. Willingness to learn, to take initiative and challenge colleagues. You dare to fail and learn from it.
• Accounting is not directly part of the job, but you fully understand the ins and outs. There is no secrets in P/L, balance sheets, cut offs, mix variances, slicing and dicing data, etc. You play a key role in monthly close process, your skills and business analyses are needed for the execution of the monthly close. Giving input to set the accruals or challenging numbers before they are final. Directly after the monthly close you analyze, report and comment on the numbers to a variety of internal and external customers. Of course your data and business / data analyses are crucial to weekly flash reports, monthly rolling forecasts and the budget process.
• You cannot hide in this function. Show your analytical/reporting skills and you will grow into your role as business partner, starting with the Benelux.
• You have at least HBO degree in business/control but despite being great with numbers you think and act like a business oriented professional.
You offer yourself as reward for taking these responsibilities:
• A matching salary but more importantly for you an opening to an interesting international career. As this entity is small you are directly gaining exposure that others don’t gain in the beginning of their career.
• Excellent secondary conditions (like 35 days off) allowing you to stay fresh.
• Valuable experience and exposure in the world of FMCG, marketing budgets, branding, margin control, sales channels is necessary.
- Degree in Business Administration. Master´s degree will be positively assessed
- Experience: 3-4 years as a controller on a multinational environment. Previous experience in business control or consultancy is an added value
- Languages: Dutch (Native), English (high level mandatory)
- SAP experience and BO Reporting is an added value
- 4BE´s: Be Excellent, Be Passionate, Be a Leader, Be Connected
- Team Working, Open Minded.
- Project and Time Management: Capability of adapting to different tasks.
- Rigorous on analysis and deadlines
Gross annual income: € 45.000,- to € 58.000,- bonus excluded